ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
Photoshop 2020 was released on November 4, 2019. Version 21 has many new and enhanced features like the new object selection tool for better automate complex selections, new properties panel, enhanced transform warp, new keyboard shortcuts for paint & brush and background image removal option. It added several improvements to the new content-aware fill and to the new document tab. Also added were animated GIF support, improved lens blur performance and one-click zoom to a layer’s contents. It introduced new swatches, gradients, patterns, shapes and stylistic sets for OpenType fonts. With this version users now can easily convert smart objects to layers and also can adjust 32-bit layers for brightness/contrast and curves. Presets are now more intuitive to use and easier to organize.
With the February 2020 update (version 21.1) Photoshop now can iteratively fill multiple areas of an image without having to leave content-aware fill workspace. This version improved GPU based lens blur quality and provided performance improvements such as accelerate your workflow with smoother panning, zooming and navigating documents.
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 2020 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support; 2GHz or faster
- Windows 7 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 2GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 or equivalent and higher
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 2020
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Set-up.exe and install
- You now have the full version of Adobe Photoshop 2020, without any limitations, installed on your computer.